Welcome to the Charles in Charge wiki, your comprehensive source on all things about the '80s television sitcom Charles in Charge.
Do you remember the names of...
- the painter whose artwork was displayed in Charles's room in one episode?
- the man whom Lillian almost married?
- the identical twins that Buddy and Charles dated?
- the only man that Buddy ever set Charles up on a date with?
- Sarah's turtle? Sarah's doll?
- Buddy's sister? Buddy's parents?
- Lila's (and later Jamie's) cheerleader friend?
- Adam's best friend?
- Walter Powell's father?
- the Pembrokes' fun-loving cousin? the race of people that he and Douglas belonged to?
- the man that Gwendolyn Pierce was engaged to be married to? (not Charles)
- Douglas's first date? (the girl who loves horses)
- Charles after he bumps his head?
- the person that Charles marries while acting as his alter-ego?
- the invention that fulfilled Buddy's prophecy that Charles would be shot?
- the woman who Charles dates as a result of Buddy's prophecy?
- the invention which Buddy uses to turn Mr. Powell's tie into a hot dog?
- the invention which Buddy uses to ruin Mr. Powell's white shirt?
- Charles's invention, designed to help prepare for earthquakes?
- the kind of plant that Buddy used his invention on?
- Charles' old friends from high school, and the name of the collective group?
- the city that they were planning to travel to?
- the man who got punched for flirting with Mrs. Powell?
- the married woman who flirted with Charles? and the hotel that she stayed at?
- the man who played a loan officer, a professor, and a mental patient?
Why don't you start making articles about them? It's easy. To write a new article, enter the page title in the box below. You can also write about other characters, locations and even the actors and actresses involved in this 80s classic.
You can work on these articles as well.
Charles in Charge
Where to start